CURRENT JOB POSITIONS:
JUNIOR OPERATIONS (BARCELONA) - Full Time
We’re a Barcelona-based footwear startup in one of the fastest-growing environments of the upcoming years: e-commerce. We are passionate about what we do, and we believe in a more comfortable, equal world for women. We design and handcraft in Spain quality highlights for every season.
As an operations manager, you will be in charge of the day-to-day well functioning of the company. Implementing new processes and technologies in a fast-growing company has become a must, and adapting to new environments, too. If you like challenges, problem-solving, and implementing things, this might be the job you’re looking for. Does this sound like you? Keep reading!
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the company
- Work closely with the Customer Service & Logistics team
- Keep track of important KPIs
- Implement new technologies and processes
- Solve upcoming issues to ensure the well functioning of the company
- Build / implement new tools to improve the company’s performance
- Ability and adaptability to work across different teams
- Ability to keep track of things, deadlines and details
- A problem-solver mindset and attitude
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role
- A B2 English level (specially written) or higher
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, economics, engineering are a plus
- An acceptable level in Excel
The job is based in Barcelona (center) and it is a full-time position.
If you feel like joining our movement, and want to join a company that is disrupting the industry, please drop us an email at email@example.com with the subject: JUNIOR OPERATIONS