It's our 5th anniversary and one more year that we say No to Black Friday.

This year, we are finally achieving our zero-waste brand goal. We're doing something special for our community with the accumulated inventory over the past years.

Our commitment to you is exquisite, ethically handmade shoes that are sold at a fair price point all year round.

We are able to do that by skipping industry intermediaries, manufacturing in the fairest labor conditions in Spain, and bringing the highest quality items directly to you.

We'll never tell you to shop in a hurry. We believe in carefully choosing in timeless pieces and that's impossible to do when under pressure.

83% of Black Friday shoppers will regret some of their purchases. Be part of the other 17%.

Fair prices · No overproduction · Zero waste · Fair labor · Manufacturing in Spain · No intermediaries · Pre-Order · Quality materials ·

In 2020, we moved to a pre-order model that meant no more unwanted inventory.

Before that, we were producing product based on expected demand and accumulated stock over the years.

We're excited to invite you to a once-in-a-decade event where we will allow our community to purchase limited edition Feners styles from this back stock.

When & Where: 25-26 November in our HQ at Maison Feners, Bonavista 16, Barcelona 08012, Spain

This will be an in-person only event and all sales are final.